User Experience Designer
We’re are looking for a passionate UX Designer that can help us enhance user digital experience at Friends of the Earth. You’ll work to design compelling experiences that are rooted in user research and analysis that deliver results against our organisational objectives.
You'll come at an exciting time where you can make a huge impact and tackle the challenge of designing and optimising products that work across multiple channels, devices, browsers, and platforms. This is a unique opportunity to experiment and innovate with new ways of meeting user needs.
- Researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Working closely with teams across the organisation to translate complex concepts into visual representations and interactions
- Leading on user research to gain understanding of supporters' behaviour, producing user stories and personas to inform the design process.
- You have demonstrable experience in user-centred design practice with a proven record conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping and wireframing
- You have strong communication and presentation skills, and are comfortable in explaining complex design decisions and implications to specialist and non-specialist audiences
- You’re passionate about the environment and the work we do at Friends of the Earth!
Closing date: Sunday 1st September 2019 (11:59)
In return we offer a competitive range of benefits, good work/life balance, excellent learning and development opportunities and a vibrant organisational culture.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are especially keen to encourage applications from people currently under-represented in the environment movement.
Friends of the Earth is an international community dedicated to protecting the natural world and the wellbeing of everyone in it. We lead campaigns, provide resources and information, and drive real solutions to the environmental problems facing us all.